Price And Quantity
1 Kilograms Per Day
Method of Application
- Clean the surface and remove loose concrete, dust, oil, paint, grease, waterproof coating, etc.
- Expose fully any corroded steel in the repair area and remove all scale and corrosion deposits.
- Light shotblasting is highly recommended. Apply Dr. Fixit Rust Remover for rust free bars.
- For Cathodic Protection, apply Dr. Fixit Epoxy Zinc Primer over the cleaned re-bars and allow it todry before pouring of Dr.Fixit Micro Concrete.
- Saturate the substrate with water to prevent absorption of water from the mixed material.
- In case of a very old concrete substrate, it should be primed by applying one coat of Dr. Fixit Epoxy BondingAgent. Allow the bonding agent to reach tacky condition before pouring of mix concrete.
- Use PAN Mixer for mixing of Dr. Fixit Micro Concrete.
- Charge 85-90 % of clean & potable mixing water (3.75 to 4 liters per 25 kg bag) to a PAN Mixer.
- Start addition of Micro Concrete powder slowly under continuous mixing.
- Keep mixing for 2 minutes. Addbalance quantity 15 20% of mixing water & again mix for another 2-3 minutes to form a homogeneous, freeflowing, uniform & lump-free mix.
Other Products in 'Dr. Fixit Products' category
"We want inquiries bulk order quantity only from North India."