TAPCRETE URP, popularly called Tapecrete is an acrylic-based totally polymer changed cementations bendy composite coating machine. Tapecrete, in conjunction with cement, makes up for the shortcomings of simple cement, especially its bad adhesion properties, low impact strength, low flexural power and thin section fragility. Tapecrete polymer complements the qualities of cement slurry/ mortar/concrete making them high-quality picks to be used in new constructions in addition to renovation work.
- Provide a hard, flexible, tough-wearing surface with waterproofing
- Lets in trapped vapor to escape, stopping peeling and blistering
- Can be applied with uniform thickness to horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Develops superb bonds with most constructing substances
- Reduces or prevents salt penetration into the concrete
- Is not suffering from ultraviolet mild or through chemical substances ranging from moderate acids to those which are strongly alkaline.
- Is especially durable in constantly moist situations
- Is non-flammable and does not emit poisonous gases, whilst uncovered to fire
- Will now not rot or corrode
- Most properties enhance with age
- Is not dangerous to the fitness of workmen
- Acrylic polymer for cement composite and its multipurpose makes use of